Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13, 2011 - NEBRASKA TRIP - Missouri, Arkansas

I made it to Rogers, AR late the night before. I unloaded my truck at Mike's house. I spent the night on his couch for a couple nights. I drove around and saw the area and visited a friend in nearby Springdale.

I drove back up to the Missouri line to get a better picture of the sign. Actually i just wanted to see the stuff i missed in the dark. Rogers is on 15 miles away from the state line.




I didn't make it to Little Rock, but i can say i've been to Little Flock!

I was struck by the upside down sign. Attention grabber.

My friend Caroline Balfour took me on a tour of Fayetteville, AR which is the largest city in the area and home to the University of Arkansas. On top of the mountain we're looking towards the downtown.




I met Caroline out here in San Francisco. She inherited a house back in Arkansas and due to health reasons decided to move back.

No comments:

Post a Comment